Thursday, May 20, 2010

IDK My three topics IDK

1. What was your favorite Geology topic this year? Why?

My favorite topic in the study of rocks was the mohs scale because it's cool how you can measure the hardness of a mineral.
2. What was your favorite Meteorology topic this year? Why?
My favorite topic in the study of weather would be the tornado mainly because they destroy a lot of thing and there very cool the way its like a twister from the clouds.
3. What was your favorite Astronomy topic this year? Why?
You already know about this section it's definitely the black holes the way nothing can escape them ha ha to bad for who or whatever touches it's horizon.
4. What grade do you think you earned on the Final Exam? What did you do to prepare? Is there anything that you wish you had done differently?
I think I got a 90 probably between 88-93 and I really didn't do anything I just ask questions over and over and over then eventually it's stuck there and it probably is something different I could have done but I don't know what that is
.

No comments:

Post a Comment